ResMed continues to lead the way in innovative solutions for people who suffer from sleep apnea and other breathing-related sleep disorders. The new AirCurve and AirSense machines offer smart features like Easy-Breathe quite motors, SmartStart, AutoRamp, and more to provides a natural breathing experience while you sleep.
When it comes to PAP machines, there are two options: CPAP and BiPAP. The difference is that a CPAP machine delivers a continuous stream of pressurized air to keep your airway open. A BiPAP machine has two different air pressures that adjust to the way you breathe. ResMed also makes a VPAP machine, which provides a variable air flow similar a BiPAP machine.
RESMED AIRCURVE 10 S
The AirCurve 10 S is a ResMed BiPAP machine with a nasal mask. Features include:
- Quiet easy-breathe motor
- Climate control technology
- Color LCD screen
- Sleek design
The AirSense is a CPAP machine with a full face mask. Different from other CPAP machines, this one features:
- SmartStart with sleep onset detection, which delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease and automatically stops within seconds when the mask is removed
- AutoRamp which slowly ramps up to reach the prescribed level or air pressure.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe motor
- Climate Control Technology (integrated humidifier in the AirCurve)
- Back-lit, color LCD screen
- Sleek Design
You can read more about these products from ResMed below. You’ll find helpful videos for setting up your device and much more. To speak to a professional about getting a ResMed sleep machine, Americare Respiratory Services is here for you. Call 866-344-2774.
AirCurve 10 S: