Friedman’s Diagnostic Home Sleep Studies
What Is a Home Sleep Test?
A home sleep test is a simple-to-perform diagnostic procedure you will take in the comfort of your own home. While you sleep, the home sleep test device monitors your breathing and records pauses in your breathing known as apneas.
What Is Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a condition where you stop breathing during sleep. An individual with sleep apnea may not be aware of having this difficulty breathing. Untreated, sleep apnea can lead to excessive daytime sleepiness and fatigue, as well as serious health problems such as high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes and stroke. The good news, however, is that treatment options are available for every sleep apnea sufferer!
How it Works
1. Contact Friedman’s Home Sleep Studies by email: email@example.com or call (928) 478-6891
to schedule a consultation with a physician, most insurances accepted
2) After consultation Friedman's Diagnostics will schedule the delivery of the Home Sleep Test equipment kit,
2. This test kit will typically arrive in 2-3 business days.
3. Take the home sleep test the first night after receiving the device. Go through your regular evening and bedtime routines to make sure you get your normal night’s sleep.
4. Fill out the required paperwork and return the device in the prepaid shipping package to any outgoing U.S. Postal Service mailbox the very next day.
5. When Friedman’s Diagnostics receives the device, the data will be processed and reviewed by a board-certified sleep physician and you will be contacted for a follow-up to discuss the results of the test and possible treatment options.
*Dr Friedman is a Board Certified ENT specialist with extensive experience handling sinus related issues which also includes OSA and CSA patients and can also prescribe PAP machines as indicated.
Get Started Now
It only takes seconds…
You could save hundreds and